- Post five or more times a day on facebook Reel´s.
- Use a tripod for steady, professional looking shots.
- Choose a background and props that enhance the main focus of your image. Tone on tone colours create depth
and dimension in overhead shots.
- Think about each of your steps and create a storyboard, or visual plan, for what you´ll capture.
- Lay out each stage, snap a photo, and give an extra tap at the end for a visually compelling final reel.
- Use the Reel´s Aling tool to build a seamless transition in your final asset.
- Add bold movement to help your video stand out.
- Add copy with the text tool to reinforce the key takeaways and actions you want customers to take.
- Use the Eye-Dropper tool to colour-match your brand´s colors to your copy.
- Save your Reel´s to your phone, since you can´t promote Reels directly on Instagram. Upload the video via “Promote” feature when setting up your ad campaign.
- Use trending sounds
- Use a max four hashtags
- Avoid posting Reels that are:
Blurry due to low-resolution
Visibly recycled from other apps (i.e. contains watermarks).
Uploaded with a border around it.
Text heavy and have the majority of the image covered by text.
Horizontal (this video format is typically not as easy to recreate).